Buffalo Bites Food Tours 3-hour guided walking tours include tastings from local eateries, speciality food shops and cafes as well as entertaining insights into Buffalo's rich history, architecture and culture. Our goal is to provide visitors and locals alike with a fun and filling experience as we eat our way through some of Buffalo's most historic and delicious neighborhoods.
On the Elmwood Village Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour you will:
- Eat an eclectic mix of tasty food samples from 6 local eateries.
- Explore the Elmwood Village’s rich history and architecture.
- Experience the Elmwood Village while walking with one of our entertaining tour guides.
- Engage with local food artisans and fellow food tour participants.
- Enjoy a memorable tour of Buffalo that will entice you to come back to the Elmwood Village for an encore!
We are excited to embark on this excursion with you as we provide a unique opportunity to Eat. Explore. Experience Buffalo.™
Click here for more information on this event.
Buffalo Bites Food Tours Contact: Laura Reed - 716-903-9260 email@example.com
Group Name: BNTP
Date: Saturday, May 3, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m. start
12:00 p.m. start
Ticket Cost: $30 discounted price for members, $36.00 for guests ($44 regular price)
Please register online by April 25th. You can pay online with a credit card or send a check made payable to BNTP to Irene Favata, 63 Mitchell Road, East Aurora, NY 14052.